• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the site

Ord22

I just happen to stumble onto the website. Great site! How do you post a pic under name? How do you choose the rank, also? I'm sure glad there are so many military vehicle enthusiast's. Keep it up!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Addiction Support Group.....our motto: "We don't need no stinking twelve step program."

We won't help you cure you addiction but we will enable it.:cookoo:

Let me be the first to say hello and to invite you the the upcoming GA rally in Oct.

We have more fun than the law will allow.

It is a great place to meet the similarly addicted and see some great MV's

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The rank goes by # of posts. It goes without saying that posts which serve the community are preferred over "post whoring".

Welcome to the site Ord! Glad to have you along. We're having a great rally in October, you should attend. Info in my signature line below.

Ord22

I want to come and check out the event. Have no vehicle, yet. Like what you're doing for th rally! wonder if i can check out your trucks. use to work on the deuces when i was in. I miss them alot.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You do not need to own an MV to join the madness.....you will have plenty of folks that will allow you to ride in their vehicles on the trail rides and the hardball convoy (if we make it happen).

If you have money in your pocket you might drive a vehicle home...there a plenty of "Green Iron Pimps" that will be happy to sell you one....and plenty more that will help you accessorize it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WELCOME Ord22...you have arrived at the AO where you will spent FAR more of your time than you should!!!

BTW....there is no bear hunting allowed at the GA Rally:nothingfunny:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks