• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Toy-1996 BMY M923a2

Lurch79

Does anyone know which insurance carriers will insure 5 ton trucks? I have used progressive for auto insurance but they will not insure it. I need to find a carrier that covers Virginia.

jwesley74

I was just informed by another member that I actually have an MW pump not an p pump. That ends my search for a fuel plate because it doesn't have one. I am going to continue searching for more power up options.
The 8.3 is the exact same motor as 5.9 just with stroker kit. So mods you find for 5.9 can essentially be applied to this. Turning up fuel is 1st and easiest. I'm going to on mine once we get fuel system cleaned/flowing like factory. Had bad algae problem from DRMO. Good luck!

Last edited:

steelandcanvas

Yeah a dead end I'm sure.
Not really a dead end. Advice: Contact insurers in Virginia and get the true story, here you'll just get threads with everyone telling you what they have. Insurance carriers are regulated by the individual states, therefore you'd be wasting your time reading a bunch of threads about what carriers different guys use from all over the country. Just my 2 cents.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Open the phone book for commercial insurance , it seems the agent for your business insurance should be able to come up with something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks