• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new toys for the sheriff's office

hughscpa

The 2 new hmmwv's are about 30 minutes out right now! I will post pics when they get here. I will have to get some pics of the tan one we currently have also.:jumpin:

hughscpa

Tho one with the back cover has 30,000 miles on it and the one without has about 23,000 on it. I will try to ge pictures of the tan one in a few minutes and post them. It has 6,700 miles on it. Sure are fun to drive!!!

hwcurtice

In the words of wreckerman893

"I CAN'T HAVE NOTHING!"

Nice rigs. There are two, right? Just couldn't let one keep coming a little further northwest of you....

I don't think that asking too much...

hughscpa

Two green ones and the tan one will have pics in a few. I did not want to seperate them, kind of likes kids you know. I think they would have thrown a fit.

greenjeepster

Do you know what base they came from? I am guessing there were a DRMO acquisition? Do they really require you turn them back in if the dept decides they don't need them any more?

And can I be a deputy?

hughscpa

The tan one came from New Jersey, the two camo ones came from Jefferson City, MO. They were gotten through the LESO program (DRMO) and unfortunately do have to go back when the dept. is through with them. But they are a blast to drive what little I have used them so far. I hope to get to repainting one in the near future. Going to refresh the camo on one to begin with.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The tan one looks like a M1113 expanded capacity model. If so, it can carry and tow quite a bit more than earlier models. Very cool. Can I have one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks