• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new tractor

CGarbee

burt gummers said:
sweeet but one thing.... its not green and yellow :shock:
Nor is it green and white, or blue... :)

We used to run Olivers, then it was Massey-Harris/Fergusson, then it was John Deere (had a cousin who owened the local dealership), then it was Ford/New Holland (other cousin owned this delearship and made better deals...).

Now, we just keep rebuilding the old stuff and crossing our fingers for a "good" year...

I have managed, however, to convince folks that a previously enjoyed M35 beats a Chevy/GMC flatbed anyday for hauling stuff out of the ochards/fields when it comes replacement time... But there are still plenty of 1960's-1970's model C60's bouncing around the place.

How's the subject of this thread optioned out??

red devils dude

we had a green and yellow cant run the picking belt off it and the 3 point sucked so we went back to
IH tractors we have 3 IH hydro's we use for most things.

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Any tractor new or used is a great source of therapy. I can enjoy watching the flap click back and fourth on my exhaust stack at idle and just feel the stress flow out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks