• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new tractor

CGarbee

burt gummers said:
sweeet but one thing.... its not green and yellow :shock:
Nor is it green and white, or blue... :)

We used to run Olivers, then it was Massey-Harris/Fergusson, then it was John Deere (had a cousin who owened the local dealership), then it was Ford/New Holland (other cousin owned this delearship and made better deals...).

Now, we just keep rebuilding the old stuff and crossing our fingers for a "good" year...

I have managed, however, to convince folks that a previously enjoyed M35 beats a Chevy/GMC flatbed anyday for hauling stuff out of the ochards/fields when it comes replacement time... But there are still plenty of 1960's-1970's model C60's bouncing around the place.

How's the subject of this thread optioned out??

red devils dude

we had a green and yellow cant run the picking belt off it and the 3 point sucked so we went back to
IH tractors we have 3 IH hydro's we use for most things.

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Any tractor new or used is a great source of therapy. I can enjoy watching the flap click back and fourth on my exhaust stack at idle and just feel the stress flow out.