• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New trailer

Olywadan

Picked up a 68 Stevens Mfg. Co. M105A2 today out of Lewis-McChord. Quick and easy. Just backed up to the trailer and they hooked her right up for me. Got her home and everything together to find out it's been modified to standing room in the back. Not quite what I was expecting, but neat non the less. Stands taller than the truck. Everything else checks out ok, even came with a ladder.

Only question I have is what is this thing?

Attachments

Olywadan

Maybe modified wasn't the best word. It 2 extra pieces welded together on the vertical bow piece and they added like 1.5 feet to the cover. Looks like a heavy duty tarp.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The gizmo is a RFID tag that is used for tracking vehicles/trailer/everything else as it moves into/out of port and into theater. Rather useless now, but if your going to get rid of it, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks