• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New transporter in gainesville fl

Travis89xj

Hey guys and gals,

Im ready to start transporting for you guys. Im going on a test run to albany, ga this coming week to make sure there are no issues. My company name is TAGG Enterprises

truck is licensed 80,000lbs
my trailer has a load capacity of 50,000lbs
trailer has a winch and hydraulic ramps.
I can carry two 5ton dumps at a time

pm me on here
or email me at Ironmanzzz@aol.com

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
With all the Green Iron Addicts on here you should stay busy.

NOTE TO MODS:

Since we have several guys that do transportion on the forum is there anyway we can come up with a "load board" where transporters could post a route they would be taking and folks with items to be moved could post their info????

It would help the drivers to carry full loads and help members with shipping costs.

Just my input.

exbrown

is there anyway we can come up with a "load board" where transporters could post a route they would be taking and folks with items to be moved could post their info????
Great idea!

Need someway to post what needs to get moved and to where. I would think that most of us are more worried about getting the item picked up in the given time frame, than how long it takes to get to us.

Travis89xj

Thanks I hope to stay busy getting all the big green toys to all the good little boys and girls :driver: especially after all the hoops I had to jump through to get the truck on the road lol.

That sounds like a really good Idea Wreckerman

Curtis25

Travis, i wanted to thank you for delivering my green machine this weekend i really enjoyed meeting you and dealing with you. i would highly recommend using you to anyone who needs something moved. Thank you again:grd:

Travis89xj

Thanks Curtis. Im just glad I finally got it to you lol. It was a pleasure meeting you as well and getting to see the Deuce Coupe :beer:
Your truck was a little rough but you got some lockers in those rear axle and I believe a fording kit. You should have a pretty fun toy when your done. Let me know if you need any more toys moved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks