• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New truck, Time to hide from the wife...

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uh oh,
Seems I went and won a M109 at Ft Jackson today.

I had to, it went for a decent price and when I went to look at the other M35s they had, the guy there had to move this truck so I got to see it run and drive. Purrs like a kitten.

Now I have to break it to momma that I got another big toy... :wink:

Attachments

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
You can hide it at my house if you want! (Then, I can use it to help move my stuff from IL to GA or SC when we move this fall. ;) )

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Problem is, I already have a M109... so the camper thing might be out.

Lifer, move to SC and I'll let you use it, and you can tow my M146 trailer behind it, move the whole house at once. that's what I did when I got out of the Navy and went from VA back to SC.

I would call it a support vehicle for the other m109 . if there ever was event that you and your family had to leave your home it would priceless .

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap!! I only have 18 but part of it IS wooded.

Maybe I can put another one in there.................

hippiedude

Hey look at it this way . ...you can always sell it for more than you paid for it..........Momma`s love profit....hehehe :deadhorse: The dead horse is you.......hehehe Tim

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gee I hope not that bad...

I did sell a M211, M37, and M880 in the last month, you would think 3 gone and just one coming in wouldn't be that bad.

HeadWizard

Park it in the woods line. It's green and should blend in.

When the wife "thinks" she sees it, tell her shes seeing things and never admit it's actually there. Deny, deny, deny.

If she goes over and finds it, tell her it's the one you've always had.

When she says "Yeah, right - the 1st one is just over there", tell her, "Oh you're right honey, that one's Gimpyrobs that I'm storing for him until he can make it down from Ohio, in a year or two".

When all that doesn't work, just answer, "no habla" and start doing some yard work.