• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New truck, Time to hide from the wife...

N1265

You guys got it all wrong. Women hate it when you insult their intelligence... simply tell them the truth. they respect that.

This is what I use to say before my divorce. Feel free to use it.

Honey, sweetness, creamiest of all cream puffs, I cannot tell you a lie this time....This is my truck, there are many like it but this one is mine. Just like all the others sitting over there are mine to. If you have a problem with it I will let you borrow it so you can move all your stuff out ! No need to thank me, its the least I can do for the woman I love.

Now how many times I gotta tell you about coming out here to the garage without having a cold beer in you hand, do I gotta do everything around here myself ?

Srjeeper

Remember this ....."It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission!" and being a bit humble when ya do it helps too. :wink:

Don't ask how I know this.... :roll:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Tell her you love her get her some flowers and let her know that it will be good to have when TSHTF. I am going to have to move down to your neck of the woods when I retire too much section eight housing going in near my place.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm.. I like all the suggestions. Kenny, I was debating on making this a cargo, but with all the trucks coming up, I could just get ANOTHER M35...

You can hide a lot of trucks on 62 acres. I could just drive it back in the woods as far as it will go, then go walking with her in a few months and go "look at that, the previous owner must have left this here, I wonder if it runs...." rofl

I did teach her to drive the other M109, she may actually go for having one of 'her own.'

Her favorite was I bid on something one time and she asked why I got it and I said " I thought someone would outbid me!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks