• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Truck

m715

A heartfelt thank you, for all involved with the transport attempt. We were unable to get the truck and trailer to my home in ma. from nj. I was unable to drive it due to unexpected starter failure and other machine problems. We were very fortunate to have ray offer to work on Larry's truck. The fuel filter clogged ,and the oxygen sincer wires melted on the exhaust. This caused the truck to go into limp mode and only able to maintain 35 mph. Lucky for us ray runs a auto repair shop.He also drives the fully stocked welder generator truck in the photos above. Ray got Larry's truck up and running in no time. Ray even fallowed Larry and I to pick up my m35. I thought it best not to drive the m35 home. We once aging were lucky to have Allen allow me to park my new truck at his place until I can get transport. Guys like this are true heroes helping a fell collector out.

m715

I have made arrangements to remove the cab and bed. The frame will be sand blasted, as well as the nos cab seen in the back of the m35. I will install the new doors and fenders that came with the truck as well. I want to replace the bed with a dropside. The shelter in the m35 will be made into a camper. The m105 with shelter will make hauling camping gear a breeze. I also got a nice wheel lift dolly that will make removing tiers something I may be able to do even with back and leg injuries. The spare parts, welder and compressor a 24 volt generator will all be needed. I am so lucky to have found this forum and bought this truck from a member here.

m715

Awesome day , congratulations !!
Thanks, this was difficult for me due to pain and disabilities. I have flashbacks from being pinned in a burning vehicle. I do not like heavy traffic or high places And I encountered both on this trip.

m715

Allen has some nice steam engines and early equipment. He gives demonstrations and has displays at ruff and rumble in pa I think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks