• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new US MIL SPEC tow straps, cheap!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He got all these through some surplus buyout or something, there aren't made and marked by him. Bjorn, as far as seams and stitching, there's a formula for the length and number of stitches required to exceed the capacity of the strap. Every small strap I've broke, never broke at the stitching. I would get the OE strap to keep in the machine and get a 30 footer for recovery work. That keeps the OE strap looking nice and the work strap stays as a work strap. He can make any length and capacity strap but I doubt that it will have those markings on them. He can also add wear sleeves on the straps for you. I try to get a few on each strap. He's also a great source for ratchet straps and accessories. I had a roll of cargo strap that I took many years ago and he cut it and made me a bunch of 20 footers with the stuff.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, you are absolutely correct. Baja power, gotta come down for a spell. I'm hoping to bring a deuce or two to the races in Aug.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there. Hoping I can scroung up enough fuel cash to bring a deuce up. Either way, I'll be there. If you get to the camp grounds, look for the GP Medium tent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks