• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New user & to MV's - I just had to buy this - Look.

CanonNinja

carguy455 said:
CanonNinja wrote:

"Speaking of.. I bought my graduation present from a member there. a 1970 Skylark GS455 Stage 1... I miss that darn thing "

I've got 7 of them total, although none of them is a Stage 1, one of the parts cars came with Stage 1 emblems, but it was a 350 GS. My 70GS455 Conv. was/is/will be faster than any stock Stage 1, just have to re-assemble , but my mind is on "Green Iron" right now....
Mine was a massaged stage 1, upped to 462ci IIRC... car was t-boned by a kid with a license for ONE DAY, then his parents blamed ME for being in his blind spot.. however the hell that works... she became a nice GSX conversion before my g/f at the time bumped the tranny into first on the highway (manual valve bodies) and blew the upper end... traded that car off before I even got into the internals :(

But enough post whoring.... back to the topic of someone else getting in trouble :lol:

Silverback

Only 2 ? I'm trying to figure out how to tell her I bought 5! Well actually 6 if you count the pickup I bought in Minot, but she knows about that one, it's the 5 M35A3's that I haven't told her about. Maybe the new wheels and tires I bought for her pickup will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks