• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New vehicles m927a1 m925 m923

Maverick1701

I tried to wait till monday to post but I couldnt hold back....

We were awarded 3 939 series 5-tons via LESO.

Pics will be posted Monday evening when we return from Ft. Sill

We will be picking up 1 M927A1 XLWB, 1 M925 w/w, and 1 M923

The 923/925 will be going to the fire dpt (since 925 has a winch) and we are keeping the XLWB 927 as our cargo vehicle for our LESO runs to ft sill. At least that is the plan as it stands now...the FD might want the longer truck but who knows.

We are also picking up a cargo trailer, and 2 trailer mounted 30k gensets.

Last edited:

kfdk14

Does the 927 have the single tires on the back? My dept looked at one in goldsby but decided against it too much
truck for singles. I love the 923 we did get though. Would like to have a 925 for the winch.

axlr8

Lets go do some vertical cow grille-ing hehe....ha I have seen some other FD and PD trucks with bigger, badder, heavier grilles....But they werent any use. Yours looks just right.

Barron

Maverick-
I did a bunch of flying fires from June till October in 98' out of Tradewinds in AMA, spent a lot of time down at Clarendon and Childress, and Paloduro Canyon. Les Rogers was our point man with the TFS. I remember them talking about some guy named "Peaches" on Mutual Aid. Also remember a tracked APC sitting at Clarendon on a fire. Glad to see you are getting some newer Equip. Flew mainly central/southwest this year, Possum Kingdom/ Rockhouse etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks