• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New video, low speed run

Stalwart

I have a better time with it every year, they let me make more and more mischief. We had a midnight race between the tank and a halftrack. I was almost half way back before he got halfway there. I made my turn at the far end at 35 mph. It was just over 600 yards each direction according to Google Earth so 3/4 mile race in total. :grd:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time video on the halftrack/tank race! Might have to do it during the day though.

I went to a show in troy, ohio last weekend. Had a sherman there, and said they were doing a demonstration. The kids were pretty disapointed when all they did was fire some black powder, they wanted to see it drive.

Stalwart

Well Stretch, that is unlikely to happen. We did it at night because there was no persons around to get hurt. During the day that is impossible. Plus what halftrack owner would want to have it filmed when he'd loose by a better than 2:1 margin? We did it, it was fun, and no person nor property was harmed. The "estrogen machine" won, or so the halftrack owner called the Scorpion. aua