• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new with a bobbed deuce

treessw

Now back to fuel filer talk on a (bobbed M35A3)mine is a 2nd hand bob job and it came out of MD and it has the one filter down low with a bowl drain what should I change or watch for.

The CAT 3116 is a nice engine with it's own little issues. Change all filters and keep extras with you. The one with the "bowl" if equipped is a water seperator. You can change these filters out to but do not throw away the bowl off the bottom of this filter it can be reused. Change air filters when needed and be careful of extended idle time. Other than that read your TM's and if you are unsure of your mechanical abilitys take it to someone who knows. Remember when driving this type of MV or any type of MV or POV to opperate with "due reguard" and you are going to have to drive for everyone on the road.

Welcome to the site!!!!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks