• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ our place in WI

westechs_wifey

We are going to be having a New Year's Eve party Friday, December 31 at 6:30pm - Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 10:00am....Bring a snack to share and your drink of choice.......There will be some snacks also and a BONFIRE.......Wii......and just bringing in the NEW YEAR with good friends.....maybe also some sweet fireworks!:beer:

Contact us for address

lacoda56

I asked the wife if we had plans for new years eve and she snarled something that I couldn't make out, so maybe I might just show up! Hey, stranger things have happened.

poppop

If I was closer I would make it. As it is I have been asked to lead the after midnight golf cart ride with my M151 mutt. After bringing in the new year we will head out with a bunch of friends on dirt roads close to my house. We will ride a short distance on dirt roads and then take up trails on my farm. We are usually in fine form by this time so we need to get off the roads as soon as possible. We will have several miles to ride on my place and then a short ride on public roads home. Two years ago this group rode across my pond dam and a guy threw a beer bottle into my pond. His wife admonisished him and he said he would get the bottle back. He went into the pond and came back with a bottle. it was not the brand he was drinking but it was a one for one exchange, and it was 40 degrees. We will have fun and hope that you guys have a blast. Be safe and Have FUN!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there in spirit, but thanks for posting the announcement.

Almost one year without a job - I guarantee I'll be in a bottle for most of the night Dec. 31st.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On a side note, you misspelled "teacher" in your about me section...must be a math teacherrofl
I still have to pick up a truck down the road from you guys, maybe I should plan a two-for-one trip!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks