• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new zombie catcher is almost done

o1dakota440

i thought i would post some pics of my new brush guard/zombie catcher. i still need to finish gringing all the welds and then sand and paint. and it makes a nice place to stand on or strap things to.

100_1022.jpg

100_1023.jpg

100_1024.jpg

100_1025.jpg

100_1026.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Effective! Don't know a "zombie" around who wouldn't be proud to be "caught" by your brush guard! Adapt, modify, survive!
God bless!
Tony:D

67X

[thumbzup]cool...thinking ahead I see, making it fold down...good platform for tools..and working platform as you said. If you have any extra zombies share please!

RANDYDIRT

I predict that within a few times of using it to stand on to work on the truck he steps through the headlight hole. OOOOOUCH!

TexAndy

Driving my winch truck around some areas with lots of deer, I used to worry about hitting one and it tearing up my oil pan or something.

But then I realized that the winch is probably going to prevent any damage to anything that far back.

SasquatchSanta

Driving my winch truck around some areas with lots of deer, I used to worry about hitting one and it tearing up my oil pan or something.

But then I realized that the winch is probably going to prevent any damage to anything that far back.
I hit a large doe dead center on the winch while running 55 MPH last summer.

No damage to Rosie. The red paint came in handy but there was a lot of red stuff on the windshield. :driver:

As I hit it I was concerned that she might go over the winch and get into the grill but she didn't. The zombie guard would protect against that.

Maybe a splatter shield on the zombie guard in is order. I've heard zombies make a he!! of a mess when you hit them --- especially the purple ones. :grin:

Alredneck

Banned
Looks like he caught a zombie midget in pic 3! Wait wheres my glasses, oh they are in the wash had to resort to plastic cups! Is that a midget or a fly in my drink!:mrgreen:

Oh well its all just protein right! Cheers!

csvendsen

Looks great. Would make a great working area when needed or just a great place to hold your gear when out fishing. Drive right up the river, drop the guard, take a seat and have a nice relaxing afternoon. ****, could drive right out into the water if you wanted to, who needs a boat.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a toothpick large enough to pick the zombie pieces out from between the slats?