• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW

121gimlet

i posted in the "command post" new guy section but thought id ad a hello here. im from tennessee but im in hawaii finnishing up my second tour. im hoping to get a "duce" as soon as i make it home should be around Aug. so as soon a i get setup i can help out with anone picking up from the smyrna yard also i live right by interstate 65 if your planning on passing tru.
so hello to all..

Welcome to the site. If you need any help let me know. Im just right offa I-65 also, just accross the state line of TN/AL. Theres a couple of us right down here with dueces. If you need anything or "check overs" at Smyrna let us know.

121gimlet

hey thanks i will probley take you up on that. if your right over the line in al your right down the road im right (or will be in aug) off exit 14 tn side.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Where do you live off I65? I'm in Dickson. Blood_of_Tyrants lives pretty close to the Smyrna yard also. If you need any help with getting your deuce or help after you get it let me know.