• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb from Ft Wayne Indiana

fordgasmz

Hi all...I finally jumped into the MV scene after contemplating buying a deuce for many years. Seems like every time I came back home from the desert I'd have the MV itch for months thereafter. For quite a while I've wanted one but the practical side of me always talked me out of it...but not anymore!! Bought the bobbed deuce from Towman2277 aka Steve Young and we're trying to make pick up/delivery arrangements now to get it from Alabama to Indiana. He's already done a good portion of the mods I was going to do out of the hole, so that's a bonus in my book. I've already been through topic upon topic on here seeing all the things I want to modify and getting some really good ideas from you all...thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here...you know who you are!! Now I can't wait to have it parked in my driveway and start doing some of my own wrenching!! Peace out and I'll post up pics when it gets here!!

Dylan

fordgasmz

Thanks for the welcome...19 years of service and 7 sandy deployments...you'd think I'd have driven a deuce by now huh?!! My job is to keep ordnance on our fighter A/C and make sure it drops within an inch of where the pilot wants it/ ground troops need it!! And it keeps me out of trouble!!:lol:

68t

Welcome to steel soldiers. Also thanks for the service. I got inlaw living in valpo. indiana . I was a hoosier for a few years. A good place to live.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your time, effort and the trust you placed in the service. The way things are going I hope it was not in vain. If you need anything let me know. Welcome.[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

fordgasmz

Thanks all...it's one heck of a site you all contribute to here!! I've noticed finding "how to" information seems never ending. Quite a wealth of MV knowledge going on here. If I have any questions about our A10 Warthogs I'd probably get an answer here faster than calling our tech reps!!

asgtoolman

What is your SECOND piece of OD iron going to be? You might as well start planning for the future.
THANKS FOR YOUR YEARS OF SERVICE!!!!!!!