• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb here from Canada

ChevyCowboy

Well I was walking through the woods probably about 10 years ago so I was probably about 8 or 9 at the time, anyways I came across an old army truck, Im pretty sure its a M135 Deuce and a half, Canadian Army Version, though not a whole lot left, I think it might be worthy of restoring because I can probably get it for nothing. Heres some pics let me know what you guys think, thanks alot Zach

what do you guys think? is it worthy? or trash?

hippiedude

Welcome.....Not much left there!! some good parts.... that top could be worth some money...I think you would be better off looking for a more complete truck... 2cents

dabtl

This will make a nice parts truck. You need another to build and strip this for parts. Most of the parts you need are not present, and many that you will need are. Good luck.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say parts too. The cab look in good shape and it still has the trans. Oh yeah, Welcome!

ChevyCowboy

thanks for the welcome, the cab has a decent size hole in the roof but should be fixable, but I have no idea where to start looking for a better truck to use for a project....any ideas?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!
I'd take it for free.. the rest of the cab looks OK, and they are probably kinda rare, so also you got the tranny, maybe it idn't get water in it? Looks like free parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks