• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb here in Oregon

M934A2

Hey all, I've been watching this site for a few years now and am just now joining up and looking to be an active member here.
I have a few friends with duces and five tons and am now in the market for one myself.
I am looking to get a M934A2 and do an RV conversion on it so the wife will finally go camping with me. I have been researching this project for a few years and have not found a lot of people who have actually completed their conversions so any links to some articles would be awesome.
I am in Tualatin Oregon just outside of Portland.
I have a background both professionally and as a hobby as a mechanic and heavy equipment operator.
I am having a hard time finding a truck now that I have cash in hand after watching some very nice ones go cheap when I didn't have the cash. Murphy's law?
Any leads would be greatly appreciated and also articles or other members who have converted these to RV's would be awesom!

Thanks!

srodocker

Welcome!

We have quite a few members down in oregon. Those 934s are sweet! Defiantly keep checking all the websites as see whats pops up.

Also check out the links in my signature for upcoming events.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks