• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb in Central Lower Michigan

michigandon

Hi all. Just joined up because I am contemplating the acquisition of a Deuce (more about that later), and give a shout out to any Michiganders who might be here!

Don :grin:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You must venture North on the 15th of this month.
Great Lakes MVPA annual show & swap meet in Clare, no admission fee.

careful, deuces are like Lays potato chips, you can't have just one.

TedG

Welcome to SS! If you want to kick tires on deuces (or other mv's) let me know. And yes, go to Clare on 14 or 15 for our GLMVPA swap meet and show.

michigandon

Unfortunately I will be working on those dates (I work every other weekend). :cry: Sounds like a fun time though! The Camp Grayling thing in the fall has always sounded appealing to me too.

Welcome. There are over 200 (probably closer to 400) Michigan people here on SS. A lot of them down in your area, from one coast to the other.

Sorry you can't make the swap meet at Clare, but be glad to have you join us at Grayling, with or without a truck--might help you make up your mind exaclty what you're looking for.

Lawrence of Arabia

Go Green

I am in Howell and just bought my first Deuce, well 3. I am still waiting on them. we all need to get a Michigan Rally together. Seems all the Rallies are no where near us.

Welcome from "The Thumb". I just joined recently and got me feet initially wet on a small scale with a couple of 002 gensets. I've been looking at the deuces for years but I having a hard time justifying what I would actually use it for. Don't let that discourage you tho. Again, welcome.

t~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks