• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb question

jd350az

Sorry ahead of time:p

I am looking into a duece or similar truck to build into a heavy duty offroad RV or BOV. Was looking at the m109s but a cargo bed M35a would be cool too, and for quick and easy(ish) I could just slap a cabover camper or something on it for now. I'm reading through as many posts as I can find here and elsewhere on the web and one thing I haven't grasped fully yet is seeing differences in pictures. Could you guys tell me what exactly these trucks are in this ad?

****** Removed the Craigslist Link - Reread the rules *****

Thanks for taking the time to help a newb:)

-JD

Last edited by a moderator:

machinist75

The black and white one would be good. Looks like a 5 ton with maybe a multifuel motor. That way you would have the luxury of mixing fuels. The other one is an older deuce with a gas motor. I like the 5 ton.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Craigslist links fall under the NO Auction Posting Banner at the top of every page.

The rules apply to every single one of us.

jd350az

That post says nothing about craigslist(except a reply by someone halfway down the page) and doesnt even come close to the meaning of why I posted it. Thanks for the link to olive-drab.

All I cared about were the pics(which coincidently was the exact reason I used it per that replies "exception" that is allowed except it wasnt my auction) and if anyone was closer and had cash in hand and bought them before me I wouldn't even care. Since its not an auction there is no possibility of collusion. Next time I will just show the pics or copy them for myself and put them out as my own which is technically plagiarism and probably just as bad as collusion if anyone ever gets caught lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks