• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbe from WV

TrailLifeBill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!! There's several in the classifieds on here - but it's a requirement to post pics and share your adventures when you get one!!

.... and Thank You for your service!!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Good luck on your truck search. There are some good ones out there but the prices seamed to be going up lately. When you get one check it out and get her on the road. I love mine. Just drove her to work and bible study today.

71DeuceAK

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, and thank you for your service! Good luck on your truck search! There's usually at least one in the classifieds on here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks