• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Arizona

bajaharley

I have had a 1078 for a little over a year now. Have enjoyed monitoring this website and really appreciate all the helpfull information here. Although I'm not a very good mechanic, I hope I can contribute.

.20160924_184259.jpg

agazza2

Welcome aboard, this site will be a wealth of information and great contacts for your vehicle. I also own a M1078 and in the Phoenix area. Would like to see your vehicle in person someday.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a beautiful rig, thanks for sharing with us! Glad to see you are enjoying it, hope you get many more years & many many miles of enjoyment out of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks