• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie From Indiana

outcast

Thought since I’ve been lurking around the site for a few weeks I should take the time to say “Hello.” At this time I’m in the process of saving up enough green for my first O.D. machine, a M35A2C. I’ve been wanting one of these bad boys since I was in my twenties. I’m fifty-two now and think I’ve waited long enough!!!

My overtime has been cut, so it’s taking longer to save up the cash then I had planned. I should, with any luck, be able to buy one next spring. The upside of this is that I’ll have lots of time to learn from those of you in the know. Not as good as hands on experience, but good none the less.
This is a fantastic site. Glad to be part of it.

Outcast:-D

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. This is a really great site and full of wonderful information and good helpful people.

roscoe

Welcome, finally someone close to me. I havn't seen anyone else driving a Deuce around. Get a lot of strange looks. Hope ya get one soon. Ive found mine to be pretty handy and a lot of fun to drive.

jimm1009

Hoosiers

It's really good to see more Hoosiers with MVs these days. I don't want to offend anyone else that is not a Hoosier but I was hatched in Evansville in 1959 and raised in Johnson County before leaving in 1988 to go to Germany and then to Louisiana where I've been since 1990.
NOTE: Don't put a license plate on your truck unless it is too late.
Nothing sillier than a shiny plate on the back of a MV.
There is a way to do it up there to and I've been watching it in hopes of possibly moving back someday.
Dubois County has some really nice places to "ride" as does "Brown County" too.
I hope to make it to Haspin but am not sure with the Economic situation right now.
GO IU! Oops, sorry had to do it.
Think O.D. Green my fellow MVers!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to a good bunch of guys. We are not too far apart with me being close to Warsaw; I have flown into Kendallville airport numerous times.
Take care, enjoy! Marti

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Best.avatar.ever.

Welcome to the site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks