• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Iowa says Hello

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all and thanks for this great site. I purchased my first MV this past winter as an "anniversary present" for my wife. :grin: It's a 1970 Deuce and she dumps! I bought her with the intention of using around the farm for dump truck work, and now I have kinda gotten into fixing it up. I have learned a lot from you guys and although I am just getting my feet wet, I really value this site. Am sprucing the truck up a little piece at a time. Hopefully in a year or so, I can have a truck that will be a good "using" machine and at the same time be presentable enough to put in the local parades. Here she is on the day I picked her up. Thanks again.

Attachments

Seth_O

Welcome! Was it a present from your wife, or to her? Congratulations, either way ;-). I keep thinking about converting my bobber to a bobbed dumper.......someday.

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seth,
It was purchased on the date of our wedding anniversary...so the joke is, that I got it for her anniversary present. I'm pretty sure I got her something else that was more appropriate, but for the life of me, I can't remember what that was!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks