• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from LaGrange Oh

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and don't forget to mop up your mess. Wow, the Buckeye contingent is growing exponentially.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.

Attach yourself to Gimpyrob or one of the other usual suspects up there and come on down to the GA Rally in Oct.

Plenty of stock and modified MV's there.

You never know what's going to happen around the campfire.....last year Gimp molested my poor old possum Elmo.:shock:

Welcome to the Green Disease! As a fellow bobber fan, there's tons of info and pics to be found here, youtube and through the regular net search engines. There's a plethora of different ways to do a bobber, as I've found in my research for the past couple years. If you study and compare, you'll find the method that works for you. You'll be surprised to see how many different ways there are to bob a deuce!
:beer:

Nacademus

I'm a stone's throw from you. I live in Sheffield Lake and work in Elyria. In fact, I have to travel to "L.A. Grange" (lol) a couple times a month for my job.

Welcome. Bobbed deuces are sexy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks