• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Maine

WDBeezer

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have a 1940 BSA M20 motorcycle which is portrayed in British 1st Airborne Reconnaissance Squadron insignia along with the uniform and stuff. I'm all dressed up and no place to go. Do I fit into the realm of things that you guys do ? I'm looking for a way to enjoy the hard work and effort that Ive put into this. When you guys get together what do you do? Reenactment, hang around, veterans events? Nice to know that there's others into militaria close by, sometimes I feel like The Lone Ranger!

RodUSMC1962

I`m sure you will fit in fine. The love of military vehicles the bond that drives this disease. In fact there are a lot less motorcycles than dueces out the so you will have one of the more rare items in the group you assocate with. Go to the Maine rally ,meet people and enjoy. Good luck!:beer:

WDBeezer

Hi,

Yes Schott still has military vehicles. They are stored in two locations, outer Main St . in Lewiston and Rt. 4 in Turner. Never know what is going to turn uo in his yard! I've even seen Hueys a few years ago!!!!

WDBeezer

Sounds like fun, however there's a BSA Owners Club of New England Show and meet in Auburn Mass. that weekend that I'll be attending. Thank you for the info !

Danl

Danl M915A1 case farm tractor

I'm right here in lyman Maine, now that you are into MVs you will see me all around befor when you saw me you thought nothing about it check it out Danl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks