• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie from mi

1tonfun

just saying hello. currently driving daily my '81 custom shortbox crewcab. sitting on m1028 axles, with lots of military goodies, coated with superliner spray on bedliner.(couldnt find this truck gov issued, so had to make it) also own an m1028 and have owned an m1008 and who knows about the future.

Matt65

Good looking truck. I wouldn't mind getting a crew cab on mine and chopping the bed. Do you have any more pictures of your truck?

dozer1

Welcome from S.E. Mn . Nice lookin crewcab. Might I suggest a deuce in your future. Lots of reasons to have one. My favorite is "Lots a truck for the buck"

1tonfun

Welcome...By the way I pass by your work every day..Did you sell the other truck?

nope, put it back in the shop to sell a sunfire. the m1028 is going back out on friday with the boss plow on it. try to sell during showboat. if it doesnt sell ill put somebody in it to push snow this winter.