• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Mississippi.

68t

Welcome to steelsoldiers, The best site any where. We just had a great veterans day parade in corinth ms. I am in the VFW in ms. and its my second home. Have a great thanksgiving. :driver:

Dock Rocker

Desoto County Here. Theres SOOOOOO much valuable and interesting info on here.

Have fun, be safe, and Stay green.... OD that is.

I am down in the middle of the state. I have been reading all I can about for about 3 weeks,my wife is thrilled. I should be ready to go by the time I get it home. Plans are to fix the back glass and clean it up. Next will be tires wheels and a roll cage. Most likely a gear swap because I have a set of 3:73's laying around. Should be a fun project. Going to bring the nephew along for the ride. Want to teach him some wrenching skills before he gets his license.

Great to be here.

SPCWarning

Welcome

Welcome from the east central part of the state, Dock Rocker! I'm from Stonewall, about 1 1/2 hrs from you. Can't wait for you to post pictures of your new MV. Lots of good folks on Steel Soldiers willing to help or point you in the right direction. Oh, and download the TM's they will be some of your best friends.
Jimmy

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from mid-michigan as was already posted download the TM's and start reading . The advanced search will be your friend most any question you have has been covered.

Dock Rocker

This is kind of an intersection of two hobbies for me. I am a gear head that got into WWII guns. I am building the M1009 as a driver to haul stuff and play around with. The next truck will be a gun truck. I really want to do a ring mount for the 1919 or the M-2. We have some really neat class III stuff that would be really awesome on a ring mount.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dock Rocker, Sounds like you live on the water and like to ROCK....! You go Boie~~

Your in good company around here, welcome from SE Michigan.

68t

Thanks dock Rocker for the pictures. nice looking m.g. . Any folk down your way doing any of the 1919a4 kits to a semi . The gun behind the ht is a ww2 57mm.:-D

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Dock Rocker, spent 2 years at NE Miss Jr college, Booneville Miss, found a wife there, and then on to Miss State for 3 more years. Mississippi is famous for beautiful ladies. I`m sure you know that.
There is lots of assistance available on this site. Just speak up. These guys know everything.