• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie from NH....m139 info needed

Craig2121

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hi all!.....been looking for a deuce an half, nothing close.....but i did find a m139 that i would give the wife up for....only 6 hrs away.....i tried reading any info i could find in here about it, but i'm no computer guy, so i probably missed most of it, maybe you could steer me in the right place....how or what can i do about the overwidth? what did you do? is there actually a exemption form? thers gotta be a way to do it, i like the duely look, and i'm suppose to go get it this coming weekend, i didnt know about the overwidth issue till i came in here, and now i'm totally bummed out.....aua

thanks for any info ya can give me....Craig.

Craig2121

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 ton bridge truck....m139,,,m54?.....1961 is year
.....i may be suffering from too much info being crammed into a lil brain thoe.

Craig2121

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sorry it took so long to reply back, keyboard stopped functioning, an didnt get replacement till now.....ya i got pics on phone.....figured out how to get one home too.....get a temporary proof of insurance letter from your agent....mine is allstate.....didnt cost nothing.....then go to the states registry....get temporary plates....NJ temps are good for 20 days.
i didnt get it....it was rotted to death, cab was rotted 6 inches up all way across on backside so bad the doors wouldnt shut, floor rotted out and hidden under 2 layers of some kinda sticky hard rubber, bed bottem held up with 2x4s and rotted enough i put my finger thru it, winch looked like a tangled fisherman spool and locked up....add on CL an EB total bullshiot.....wasnt worth the 6.5 that turned into 8.5 because of 2 flats ride to get out there....worst road trip ever....thinking i may just ban NJ all together for ever never to be mentioned on pain of death again, kinda trip.....
so, i guess i'm still on a hunt.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Nevada. Good luck with your search, and be patient the right truck will come along.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks