• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Oklahoma

steve831

Hi Guys,

I've been sucked into the military vehicle hobby (addiction) by several friends. I hear this is the place to hang out. I'm not much of a talker online, but will try to contribute.

I'm in the class 3 business if anyone ever wants to shoot legal machine guns. We use many of the military trucks as shooting platforms. The most popular is shooting the M134 minigun from our military humvee.

Thanks for the great forum!

M813A1

Welcome Aboard !!! Now that you are infected with Green Fever just remember that there is NO Known Cure !! Again Welcome Aboard !!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness.

Dont want to scare you off but Please be aware that the forum rules do not allow gun discussions unless it relates to vehicle mounted units. We do have the "Shooting Range" for premium members.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks