• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie From SoCal . . . .

AnnieOakley

Howdy Ya'll . . . .

I'm a newbie to the SS Site from the Southern California Area . . . . currently looking for an M1009, so I'll be hanging around doin' some research and trying not to make too big of a pest of myself . . . .

C-ya Around . . .

Annie 8)

19kilo

Welcome AnnieOakley from Sunny Arizona. I was just in So Cal two weeks ago when I took my daughter to San Deigo.
As for the M1009, I have several you could choose from, and I've got another friend here who also has a couple for sale. I have one that I drive everyday (even in this hot weather). PM me if interested and I'll send you my contact info.
Enjoy the site!

shannondeese

Welcome. There is a bunch of great wheeling there where you are. I just left California City for San Diego. But I have been to Little rock alot. Just north of you is Red Rock Canyon and the open desert of Cal-City. Talk to 100dollarman for a M1009. I sold a few to guys in Palmdale so you'll see a few running around.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A big "HEY!" from the high desert!

And you're just down the road from Barstow where those M1009's do come up for auction... good uck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks