• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from South Mississippi here!

Ozzmosis

Hello everyone,

I currently do not own any military vehicles, but I am about to buy a M101-A2 in the next few weeks. I found this forum in my research for information on the trailers. Every time I would do a search on Google, it would come up with Steel Soldiers. So, I decided this had to be the place to go. Anyway, thanks for the add and I look forward to updating you on my progress with my project. Have a great day!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness!

There used to be a large amount for sale in Purvis on Hwy11 next to the cement plant.

You also have a great resource of CsmDavis - Jeff in your neck of the woods.

We are possibly doing the next rally in Poplarville, Stay tuned!

Dock Rocker

Hello everyone,

I currently do not own any military vehicles, but I am about to buy a M101-A2 in the next few weeks. I found this forum in my research for information on the trailers. Every time I would do a search on Google, it would come up with Steel Soldiers. So, I decided this had to be the place to go. Anyway, thanks for the add and I look forward to updating you on my progress with my project. Have a great day!
Welcome from the middle of MS. There are some great guys here in MIssissippi that can help you find a good M101. I bet CSM Davis has one or knows where a good one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzmosis

Thanks for the welcome and for the tip! I’ll have to take a drive down the road. I had seen something over that way before but couldn’t remember where it was that I saw it in Purvis.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome and for the tip! I’ll have to take a drive down the road. I had seen something over that way before but couldn’t remember where it was that I saw it in Purvis.
They scrapped 100's of m939's & other mv's & trailers out of shelby as they were literally down the road from one of the lots. He also had a lot of m116 flat beds. Not sure if he has any trucks left but a few years ago I got lots of parts from him and had access to his scrappers. Not sure if he stills deals in scrapping surplus anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks