• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Texas

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All,

I am new to S.S. and have been lurking for a couple of weeks trying to get my bearings. I am also new to the world of MV's, I acquired an old Bulldozer from the USMC and went to a shop across the street from my office that sells military equipment to ask questions and look for parts for the dozer. I walked out with no information or parts. I did however leave the proud owner of a 1968 Kaiser M35a2c. Now how did that happen? Well, I'm proud to have joined the ranks of proud owners and keepers of these historic machines.

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank ya'll for the responses. I have added pics of the MRS I-100 dozer but have not taken any of the Deuce yet. I will do so this next week. The pics of the dozer were taken before I brought it home. The long task of restoring it has begun. Thanks again.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First I would like to say welcome! Next, I would like to ask what motor is in that thing? 4-53 D.D.?
I am not sure what motor is in it; it is indeed a DD. I have Googled it trying to find more information but have been unsuccessful. I’ve found information on the MRS 105 (civilian) and the company, but not the I-100. I am going to start pressure washing it today and will be able to get the numbers off the motor.

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They did indeed pull a scraper. It is similar to the Clark; however the Clark is an articulating tractor and the MRS has 4 wheel steering.

Adam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks