• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Tulsa

adamsredlines

Greetings from Tulsa! I have decided instead of having two hotrods...I need a hotrod and a Deuce. After talking to a mechanic instructor from Ft Hood and reading here, I think I will be on the lookout for a M35A3. I have alot to learn and this seems to be the place to do it. I thought I wanted a bobbed one but am now unsure. That can be decided later.
If anybody local wouldnt mind showing their Deuce off...I would love to get a tour of one. Thanks for having me!

adamsredlines

Awesome, thanks guys.
I recently moved to Tulsa from Waco. I spend a lot of time in Texas still but already have plans this weekend. I'll have to check out regional pages and see whats happening.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and the hobby. Now you can link up with members, and it's a sure thing that when you get a ride (or drive?) you will be smitten with the green bug.

Attachments

AZK9

It's a great hobby to get involved in and... this... is a great place to learn! Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Okie City.

There are a couple of things to put on your radar.

The KAMO (Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma) rally in October.
And the MVPA Route 66 cross country event in 2017.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Good luck on your truck search. Be patient, it will happen! Gives you more time to decide what you really want. Have fun on the journey:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks