• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie From Upper E. TN.

SteamnSteel

After lurking for awhile, I just signed on and will get my profile stuff figured out in a few days. This appears to be a really nice and well run site, I stumbled across it from a link on a jeep forum. I have had the duece fever for a good long while and I am finally able to start looking around.

treessw

Welcome!!!! You could not have found a better place to be hanging out!!!!! READ READ READ if you have not already. You are only just begining with a fever, its all down hill from here!!!! But like I said, you could not find a better bunch of guys and gals!!!! There are some of us local, but always willing to meet

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy. :cookoo:

You do realize that there is no cure for the addiction.......right?

If you meet up with Tigger he can show you the ropes....and then tie you up and drag you to the GA Rally in Oct. You can't have more fun without taking off your britches.

SteamnSteel

Meeting up with tigger has crossed my mind and I have lots of questions to ask in due time. Let me get the feel of this site and do some more research. Thanks for the welcomes to the board.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Meeting up with tigger has crossed my mind and I have lots of questions to ask in due time. Let me get the feel of this site and do some more research. Thanks for the welcomes to the board.
Would be glad to help in any way i can but I'm still learning my self. There is a wonderful bunch of guys and gals on here, I was honored to meet several of them at the GA rally. Don't miss it! That is a photo of me with our own radio celebrity,opossum king and all over great guy. Wreckerman!!!!!!!!!!!!! If ya come to the Ga rally you will get to meet all the great guys and girls and have a great time,great food and all over great fun. Read the Ga rally tread and you'll see what i mean. Clinto has put up a wonderful photo presentation off all of out photos.

Attachments

Last edited:

1978davidw

Hey how ya doing ... Good to see another fellow east tn'er here. I live in unicoi and just got my deuce back in June.. Its been a lot of fun.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I will be "GOD WILLING" driving my pickup toting my jeep on trailer to the rally this year. If one of ya wants to go but finances not allowing you i would be willing to take ya down and bring ya back , you just cover food for your self. i have tents,sleeping bags if needed. if you can help with gas thats cool but if not thats OK too. I was in a wreck just before the rally last year and every one went out of there way to help me out and make the rally a wonderful experience. God willing i wont miss it this year. just need to get my jeep back together. The m-35 wont be going at 2 mph unless i hit the lottery! If ya all want to convoy that would be fun too! we got plenty of time to think about it.

SteamnSteel

I think that all of you are trying to sucker me in!

Tigger, you have a pm

onegmjack, I know where it sits, close to Braden's right? I'll take you up on your offer one day soon and stop in.

Just a foot note: The wife said that if I go and get me a duece, she's gonna leave me:idea:. Guess I better hurry up:razz:.