• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Watford City ND

mcintyrerj

Hey ya'll! New member from Watford City, ND. I don't know a lot about my rig; what I do know: M925. My dad was a Marine, his dad was in the Army in WWII, died in service. This MV was owned by a Vietnam vet who loved her. She was only taken out for shows and parades. We're looking forward to neighborhood "sleigh" rides this winter.

20160723_184246.jpg20161007_163053.jpg20160723_184256.jpg

71DeuceAK

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! Very nice truck! Glad to see you guys loving and enjoying the old girl; these trucks truly are like people in kind of a weird way, imagine the stories they could tell if they could talk!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey ya'll! New member from Watford City, ND. I don't know a lot about my rig; what I do know: M925. My dad was a Marine, his dad was in the Army in WWII, died in service. This MV was owned by a Vietnam vet who loved her. She was only taken out for shows and parades. We're looking forward to neighborhood "sleigh" rides this winter.

View attachment 647796View attachment 647797View attachment 647798

I am more happy to congratulate you on finding trees in Watford City than owning a MV.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So you're familiar with the area! They're piss-elms, but they're OUR piss-elms.
I lived all over montana. Especially the eastern part. Left there years ago. Got tired of chasing antelope and muleys all over the breaks

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk