• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie GL question about firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing more foolish than sneaking a firearm onto a base is, posting you did it on the internet.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on the base; if they catch it-you might not get it back. Taking one on base without reporting it is just plain stupid.

Ford Mechanic

Thanks to everyone for the input. The idea about leaving it at a gun/pawn shop close to the base is great idea that I hadn't thought of, and what I'll do if I win the auction I'm watching. Illeaglly taking it thru the gate weather knowingly or unknowingly wasn't something I wanted to find out the hard way. Appreciated.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I read this and the first thoughts that came to mind was unprintable but it goes something like "Are you blanking (X-word deleted to prevent offending)" I direct this to the OP and other that think about doing this---Don't do it! That's a federal charge, not some local stuff. There's only big signs at the front gale and it even states that concealed carry is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Mechanic

I read this and the first thoughts that came to mind was unprintable but it goes something like "Are you blanking X-word deleted to preven offending" I direct this to the OP and other that think about doing this---Don't do it! That's a federal charge, not some local stuff. There's only big signs at the front gale and it even states that concealed carry is not allowed.

Dude I didn't know, I've never been on a base before, and don't live close to one that you CAN go on. Thanks for sharing so that I know better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.