• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie here looking at a 1970 M35A2 have some questions

banditt1979

Well we got it off the step deck no problem. Used a hand winch to get the trailer off first then I just backed it off in low reverse. Piece of cake for my first time ever driving a deuce. Got the vin inspection and a temp tag and brought it home. I'm going to start a new thread where I will dive into the brakes and fuel pump!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well we got it off the step deck no problem. Used a hand winch to get the trailer off first then I just backed it off in low reverse. Piece of cake for my first time ever driving a deuce. Got the vin inspection and a temp tag and brought it home. I'm going to start a new thread where I will dive into the brakes and fuel pump!
Good Deal!! Congratulations on a smooth unload. Like you said, exceptional for your first time driving a Deuce. There are some who are born to drive - and there are others who should not be allowed to sit in the left seat.

Happy that you "done good".