• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEWBIE IN OKLAHOMA

M1075

Truck looks great. I see you called in the professionals to get it home. Have you taken it for a spin yet? I might be in Bartlesville this weekend. Send me a PM if you will be around.

fasthuhpat

Drove it after a quick push start, seems to run good although i think the turbo isnt spinning and the batteries are shot. I plan on checking the turbo on thursday and stick some better batteries in it.

fasthuhpat

Turbo was working its just not loud. This truck is in excellent condition. I went over it and all it needs to be complete is a drivers side wiper motor, well the motor was under the seat so i guess it just need's to be put back on. Here is a picture after i got it home.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks