• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie in Texas

Bigcat24

Hello all. I was drawn to this site for mor info on a m105a2 trailer I won at an auction. (Yes I know it's huge and wanted a m101) looking for ideas and things to build with it. I'm leaning towards an camping wagon with rooftop tent we will see

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
How far west in TEXAS are you? Are you as west as I am? My left leg is in a foreign country, my right leg is in the best state in the country and my middle leg is in a state further to the west. Remember, EVERYTHING is bigger in TEXAS.

two.fiveM35

How far west in TEXAS are you? Are you as west as I am? My left leg is in a foreign country, my right leg is in the best state in the country and my middle leg is in a state further to the west. Remember, EVERYTHING is bigger in TEXAS.
CARNAC, I believe he is from the town of West in Texas

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Heck you're still in the central time zone.

That's why I think it is important to know. Trust me, it helps when you or one of the other members are broke down out in the middle of nowhere. I've come to find that Steel Soldiers is vastly better than AAA.

AAA-successful battery jump in 2006 and twice turned down for assistance because of a trailer (once in the CUCV and once in the F350)

Steel Soldiers- 100% effective. 3 times had parts ran out to me and roadside repairs completed. Untold number of times that a phone call resulted in a temporary repair to get home or someplace to effect repairs.

So it is highly suggested to know where folks live.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks