• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie Looking for First Deuce - Opinions Wanted

Buy It Or Walk Away

• Total voters
That S280 looks awful small compared to what i thought it was! I've considered the M109 vans, if one turns up I may go for it. It was my original plan, but Ive kinda fallen for the ability to deliver the comm shelter to a location, and still have the truck available if needed. Plus, it would allow me to use the truck when not needing the comm shelter.
That is probably because that S280 is an S250. The S280 is basically the size of a Deuce Bed. :jumpin:

oklacowboy

AHA! I thought the 280 was larger. I had looked at the 280 and the 109 as well as the expansible as options for a mobile shelter. Anything that is solid and can be converted to a room roughly 7x12 would be just fine. Some civillian rigs can be setup to have a side door and large loading ramp at the back which might be more comfortable... but the OD rigs are tougher and more capable i think. It will just be a choice to be made when a unit comes up that will work.

Either way... I'm pulling it in to location with a Deuce!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks