• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie M35A2 owner. Looking for local friends.

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Newbie M35A2 owner. Looking for local friends. (Charlotte, NC Area)

Hey guys.

Well, it happened. I picked up my M35a2! Been looking over the forum. Man, there's a TON on info here. Great place to be.

Was wondering if there any M35 owners in the Charlotte, NC area? It's going to be a long journey with my new ride. Just looking for friends along the way.

2013-08-25_19-00-40_675 small.jpg

Last edited:

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys. I've got a long list of things to do to the truck, but it going to be a fun ride. Going to try my best to take pic/vids of any thing I do so I can share with forum.

Zak678 - Yeah man, we'll see if we can get something worked out in the future.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Check out the GA Rally thread in the "Upcoming events". Coming up fast in early Oct. There are several folks from up that way and beyond heading down to the rally. Latch onto some of them and come on down. You will suffer "sensory overload" there due to so many types of trucks and equipment. You can't have more fun without taking off your britches. Be there or be square.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks