• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie question

GeneT

Hi fellas, Going to look at an M-37 next week. I believe it's a 67 and am told it's in very good shape. I was wondering though, I'm being told this is somewhat of a rarer vehicle as the cab is "molded" and not welded.
Any idea what that's about? Any suggestions as to what I should look for in particular on the truck? It is a college maintenance vehicle and

their asking $3,000 for it. Thanks in advance for your expertise!

Ohio, U.S.A.

Mike_L

It may be the college turned it into a project truck-especially if it is a tech college- and made the "molded" cab. Either way, it doesn't sound like it is true to the original M37 series.

If you intend to restore this to mil-spec, I would be leary of it as described. If you are looking for a good rugged truck to update and modernize, it may be worthwhile.

Still, it sounds intriguing as to what it is. Keep us posted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks