• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie Questions

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I said re-manufactured...Id say its a pre GEP that got overhauled and put back in service.. GEPs were probably to new in service to be yanked, overhauled and put back in a vehicle in 2010... Just my thinking though... Are there any Navistar markings in your engine valley on top ??? Find em towards the front.. Id be interested

Reactions: 98G

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I said re-manufactured...Id say its a pre GEP that got overhauled and put back in service.. GEPs were probably to new in service to be yanked, overhauled and put back in a vehicle in 2010... Just my thinking though... Are there any Navistar markings in your engine valley on top ??? Find em towards the front.. Id be interested
My 1999 truck was overhauled in 2009 and got a rebuilt GEP motor from 2005 according to the casting.

Reactions: 98G

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1999 truck was overhauled in 2009 and got a rebuilt GEP motor from 2005 according to the casting.
Im just tossing my 2cents out there. It took me 5 minutes to figure out the engine I had after I received mine.. Id say look harder and do some research..Plenty on here..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks