• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

red

howdy yall just checking in. stationed up in Utah, new guy looking at getting a duece n a 1/2 this summer when i get back from my deployment, just trying to figure out some details about them and how i should build it up.

red

thanks, searching around the forum and trying to get details about what needs/should be done to these trucks. wanting it to be a play/recovery truck for the snow and some easier rocks up here in northern utah so nothing too crazy lol.

jdmcgowen

Thanks for your service. I believe you found the right place for information. There are tons of ideas and mods on here, so you'll have plenty to do. Good luck.
John McGowen

red

out of curiosity what is the nomenclature for the dueces with the wrecker package and are there any other special parts about them besides the crane? weight rating and some details about them would be great. i found one (not running) for $1k at a local surplus yard in rough shape, think i'll wait till after my deployment (i leave jan 17th return june-august) and get a nicer looking/running one in the 3500-6000 dollar range.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks