• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie!

toddm

Welcome, just keep reading the posts and search for answers to other questions first instead of asking, since it was already asked as a question and answered. Welcome again to the club!

dozer1

Welcome aboard , enjoy the truck. Good maintenance is key. Study threads on the brakes. Use search function. I like to click advanced search and search only titles for key words. Just try some stuff and have fun.

DieselBob

Welcome to the site. If you don't already have them you can download the manuals for your truck from fellow member JTonka's site.

JATONKA's M35 TM download page

The biggest item to keep a close eye on is the braking system. It is a single circuit style so any failure of one item will quite often mean a total loss of brakes.

Varyag

Scariest thing i found on mine when I first got it is the condition of the 2 flex brake lines to the front axle. They were really nasty. Just spend some time under it to make sure everything looks good and is tight. A couple hours of really going over the truck will save you a lot of issues later.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, and as others have said try searching first . It's almost always better to ask in a existing thread than start a new one , there will be alot of members subscribed to the thread that get updates that don't read the forums daily and will post up if they can help . It is also a good idea to read the rules on a monthly basis ,because as the site grows adjustments need to be made .

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search your questions first and tailor your searches using the Advance Search option. It will do a much better job for you. Good luck and welcome.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome. As others have said and also (as you've probably found out) don't think your truck is a sports car. Deuces are not made to pass, do left lane driving, mount the largest most obnoxious tires, and work forever without maintenance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks