• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbold Addressograph

tktsales

Does anyone have any info on these dog tag embossing machines.. This is a model 320. I purchased a few of these. One to be donated to our local animal shelter and one for my own use.. Neither one of them worked upon receipt but I have one working pretty good and feel its worthy of the donation. I would like to be able to change the formatting from the general Dog Tag format, Last Name, First Name, SSN, Blood type, Religion ect.. Not that they cant work around that but I would love to just make it right for them.. A user manual would be great if someone would have one.. There is so very limited information on these out there. Thank you

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone have any info on these dog tag embossing machines.. This is a model 320. I purchased a few of these. One to be donated to our local animal shelter and one for my own use.. Neither one of them worked upon receipt but I have one working pretty good and feel its worthy of the donation. I would like to be able to change the formatting from the general Dog Tag format, Last Name, First Name, SSN, Blood type, Religion ect.. Not that they cant work around that but I would love to just make it right for them.. A user manual would be great if someone would have one.. There is so very limited information on these out there. Thank you
Any chance you might have a data plate on the machine?
Maybe post a picture of it?

We have a pretty good collection of TM's available and if I had something to search against - maybe we can find a book...

tktsales

Here are a few photos. I have removed this from the bulky transport case they normally come in. I am not sure if the Govt ever issued a TM on this embosser but I would think the mfg shipped these with some type of user manual. They no longer manufacture or support these and they did not seem willing to share any info nor is there anything other than an old sales brochure on their website.. Thanks for any help..

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here are a few photos. I have removed this from the bulky transport case they normally come in. I am not sure if the Govt ever issued a TM on this embosser but I would think the mfg shipped these with some type of user manual. They no longer manufacture or support these and they did not seem willing to share any info nor is there anything other than an old sales brochure on their website.. Thanks for any help..
Wow. That one is fairly new.

Addressograph - Multigraph used to be a small press manufacturer that among other things got their equipment on ships with printshops. Those small printing presses - back in WWII - were loaded into the back of cargo planes to print Surrender Tickets.

Maybe one of us can find something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks